Tuesday, 23 April 2019

Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests

Anthony Joshua has finally reacted after news of his opponent Jarrell Miller failing three drugs test before their anticipated bout on June 1st.

In a video, Joshua wished Miller the best for the future and also confirmed plans to secure his next opponent for June 1st within the next 48 hours.

Miller was due to face Joshua for the world champions US debut, but that fight has been called off.

Joshua said: “I don’t want to talk too much about the situation with Jarrell Miller, because it is not in my character to knock a man when he is down.

“But there are a lot of things he has said previously, at press conferences and in the build-up – and I wanted to crack him in his jaw.

“But I know when you are in a position, you have to lead by example, and I knew that was not the right thing to do.

“But the lesson to learn is that karma works in various ways – what goes around will come back around.

“I feel he has taken fate and his own blessings out of his own hands.

“Sometimes be respectful – I know it is a fight – but be respectful, be appreciative and lead by example. What he has done is not lead by example.

“Cheats will get found out and hustlers and hard workers will always rise to the top.

“Good luck to Jarrell Miller with whatever he does in his life."

Video Below..

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Wizkid’s Unreleased Song, ‘For The Crew’ Ft TY Dolla $ign Leaks Online

Wizkid sailed through effortlessly on the chorus while TY dropped some bars to match up Nigerian international superstar, Wizkid’s new so...

Recommended Posts × +