Monday, 25 March 2019

Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Were Shocked By What They Saw

A child swallowed a lighter and had surgery to get it out but Doctors were surprised by what they saw.

They saw 2 lighters, plastic, paper and many other things.

The Viral video has got people talking....

Watch the video (Viewers Discretion advised)

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From YPP, Calls For Electronic Voting

 The presidential candidate of Young Progressive Party in the 2019 Presidential election, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has left the Young Pro...

Recommended Posts × +